1. TimeOut - Featured Chef Veena Arora, Chef De Cuisine-The Spice Route with two recipes by her.
2. Salon International- Featured the SUFI launch of all new skincare at The Imperial Spa & Salon
3. Millennium Post- Did a story on various initiatives taken by Mr. Wanchoo, Sr. Executive Vice President & General Manager The Imperial, his passions and what keeps him going
4. India Today Magazine- Featured the Grand Steinway launch that took place on 20th March 2013 at Nostalgia, 1911 Brasserie.
5. Le City Deluxe- A three page profile of Chef Veena Arora, Chef De Cuisine-The Spice Route and reviewed the restaurant as well.
6. Go Now Magazine- A two page feature on the Grand Steinway launch that took place on 20th March 2013 at Nostalgia, 1911 Brasserie.
7. Conde Nast Traveller Indian Edition- A special feature with Imran Khan about the Hotels that impressed him the most. The Imperial New Delhi was one his top choices for the same.
8. The Pioneer- A big feature on the Grand Steinway launch that took place on 20th March 2013 at Nostalgia, 1911 Brasserie
9. Verve India- A four page story on fusion of breadfrui t with thyme creating something unique. The story included two chefs from The Imperial New Delhi
10. Sunday Standard- featured Ms. Jacqualine Tara Herron-Director The Spa Salon and Health & Racquet Club and the the SUFI launch of all new skincare produts.
11. Marie Claire India- Challenged four chefs from Delhi to replicate cakes from Pinterest and scored them on skill, taste and appeal. Chef Willi Haueter-Executive Chef The Imperial New Delhi not only mastered it but won this chhallenge with much ease.
12. Asian Age- Featured the Grand Steinway launch that took place on 20th March 2013 at Nostalgia, 1911 Brasserie
13. TLF Magazine - Featured all packages for Valentines Day at The Imperial
14. The Spiritz Magazine- A special feature called ‘Mistress of Spices’ and featured one full page on Chef Veena- Chef De Cuisine, The Spice Route.
15. The Hindu- Did a section called ‘Table for Two’ with the very famous Murali Kartik-the Indian cricketer at San Gimignano at The Imperial.
16. Harpers Bazaar India - Issue did a story on ‘how to balance and nourish your skin during the season of heavy cocktails’ and included Ms. Jacqualine Tara Herron-Director The Spa Salon and Health & Racquet Club’s quote for the story.
17. Audiplaces Magazine- Recommended The Imperial New Delhi as one of the most luxurious, lavish and opulent lodgings in New Delhi.
18. Tatler Travel Guide- Tatler Travel Guide January 2013 has recognized The Imperial amongst 101 Best Hotels in the World
19. Wedding Vows- Jacqualine Tara Herron, Director SPA, Salon Health & Racquet Club was featured in a two page story on how to ‘Combat Winter Skin Woes’ in their January 2013 issue
20. The Hindu- Self-Defense finale by the lady associates at The Imperial was featured by The Hindu on 18th January 2013