1. Pioneer - September 17, 2010- An extensive article on The Grand Culinary session at The Imperial held on 11th Sept’10, also talking about The Imperial Culinary Club’s history and inception.
2. African American Golfer’s Digest, USA – Sept’10- The article talks about the impeccable Imperial experience, luxurious surroundings and the services at The imperial
3. Upward Curve magazine- August’10- A full page feature on the opulence and luxuries at The Imperial making it a distinctive landmark in the capital.
4. Travel Gazette India- August’10- The article is an editor’s view on The Imperial experience, talking about its distinct features and services marked with Art Deco styling. The hotel’s impeccable service makes it a worthwhile stay in the heart of Delhi.
5. Timeout Delhi - April 17, 2009 - Write up on La Baguette for cake of the month
6. Verve - March 09, 2009- The Spice Route known for its one of a kind culinary experience got a detailed coverage on its visual exotica, exquisite interiors treasures and trove of antiques.
7. Weekend guide - Friday - April 10, 2009 - Extensive coverage on The Imperial‚Äôs Easter festivities detailing 1911 Sunday - Easter Special brunch and the goodies at La Baguette
8. GQ Magazine - April 2009- The Imperial got mentioned for Yuvraj Singh‚Äôs stay at the Royal Imperial suite.
9. Delhi Times May 05, 2009 - The coverage featured the Times Food and Nightlife awards wherein The Imperial was awarded in the following categories- ‚Äú Best Ambience - Spice Route ‚Äúand ‚ÄúBest Tea Bar-Atrium‚Äù.
10. Mail Today - Wednesday - May 20, 2009 - A special story on Women chefs in Delhi featuring quotes from Chef Veena Arora at the Imperial
11. Sommelier India - May/June 2009- Stephane Soret at The Imperial was interviewed in the sommelier speak column and on availability of different types of exquisite wines at hotel.
12. HT Live mint June 24, 2009 - The Imperial was covered in The Wimbledon special issue. The story talked about Wimbledon special drinks - Pimms cocktails exclusively available at The Imperial, followed by a brief interview with the beverage manager at The Patiala Peg.
13. HT Horizon - June 03, 2009 - Hanuman Singh Senior Steward at San Gimignano at The Imperial was interviewed being a winner of first ever Indian Sommelier championship on wines. The story highlighted his expertise and accomplishments.
14. Time Out Delhi - July 24, 2009 - La Baguette got a mention for must try bakery roasted apple, caramel cake, grain Ticino bread under Foods and Drink
15. Mail Today - July 31, 2009 - Atrium, The Coffee Shop at The Imperial got a mention of Seema Kohlis (painter) love for1911 which gives her a British feel and how its menu is best for fish lovers.
16. Desserts July - August 2009- Extensive coverage on use of alcohol in desserts followed by an interview of Chef Patisserie Philippe Daue at The Imperial in the column Chef Speak.
17. Mail Today - August 05, 2009 - The Imperial got featured for its new pastry shop La Baguette offering a splendid cake variety Tart Decadence for food lovers.
18. Time Out - August 07, 2007 - The Imperial 1911 got featured in the story on coffee shops and multi cuisine restaurants for its colonial architecture and its presence as a magnificent restaurant.
19. Swishy - August 07, 2009 - The magazine highlighted the heritage of the property and featured Imperial Fa?ßade and Lutyen‚Äôs Suite.
20. Pioneer - August 09, 2009 - Tart Decadence baked fig pie at La Baguette was featured under critic‚Äôs choice section.