1. The Hindu Metroplus - January 28, 2010 - Story on Imperial Rapid action Force at The Imperial. It talked about how the hotel has geared up, leaving no stones unturned for its Guest Security with a team of 90 employees who are trained to combat bomb scares and terror attacks.
2. Mail Today - January 29, 2010 - Story on Kashmiriyat at The Imperial highlighting Kashmiri cuisine and its unique taste.
3. Whats Hot - Delhi Times - January 29, 2010 - Kashmiriyat food festival featured under festival of the week with a special mention for picturesque poster of the Dal Lake that made the hotelé─˘s lush lawns come alive with the aroma of Kashmiri cuisine.
4. Asian Age - January 31, 2010 - Kashmiriyat food festival featured in é─ýDine-o-mite section for its delightful Kashmiri Cuisine in nippy winters with recipes from Chef Mohammad Rafiq.
5. Affluent Traveler - India January, 2010 - Quarter page coverage on Royal Imperial Suite at The Imperial talking about the unmatched luxury and grandeur along with a picture of the suite
6. TOI Crest - February 13, 2010 - A half page picture of Kashmiriyat food festival with Senior Vice President and General Manager Vijay Wanchoo, featured with the Dal Lake backdrop that made the hotelé─˘s lush lawns come alive.
7. Food & Nightlife - Febé 2010- Full page Coverage on Breads at La Baguette with Chef Ericé─˘s picture. The magazine also carried Express Lunch menu feature.
8. Telegraph - February 05, 2010 - Feature on Chef De Cuisine Chef Veena Arora at The Imperial. The story talked about her fabulous Thai recipes
9. Time Out magazine - Feb, 2010- Write up on Express Lunch menu at The Spice Route restaurant
10. Affluent Traveller magazine - Winter/ Spring - 2010 issue- A story on Indiaé─˘s Golden Triangle featuring luxury at The Royal Presidential suite
11. Travel + Leisure South Asia - Marché 2010- coverage on Eliza program for Single Lady Traveller
12. Living Etc. - Marché 2010- Feature on art at The Spice Route imbibing historical reference and mythical linkages.
13. Verve - March 31, 2010 - é─˙Lady Zingeré─¨-The Imperial creates an exceptionally thoughtful program é─˙Elizaé─¨ for its female guests with special privileges.
14. Mail Today - March 12, 2010 - é─˙Sicilian Sun served on a full platteré─¨. Saumya Pant pens down her experience of Sicilian fare at San Gimignano being just right for impending summer.
15. The Hindu - March 06, 2010 - A half page story on Women chefs in Delhi Hotels quoting the journey of Chef De cuisine Veena Arora of Spice Route
16. Sunday Financial Express - March 14, 2010 - é─˙Sweet and Souré─ÂThaté─˘s The flavour every Sicilian dish combinesé─¨. A well written culinary experience of the Italian fare held at San Gimignano from 10-15th Marché─˘10
17. Verve - Aprilé 2010- A half page feature on Art at The Imperial depicting Delhi Durbar lithographs and Spice Route paintings.
18. Upper Crust - Aprilé 2010- The high end magazine on food, wine and travel interviewed Chef Eric Maurel- The Pastry chef at the Imperial.
19. The Outlook - April 05, 2010 - An extensive two page feature on é─˛Royal Reservation at The Imperialé─˘ with the Grand panoramic shot of Indiaé─˘s princely families gathered at the historic venue of 1911, to celebrate the season 3 of Royal Reservation on NDV Good Times.