Janpath, New Delhi. 110001 India
Telephone: (91-11) 23341234, 41501234. Facsimile: (91-11) 23342255
Email: email@example.com. Visit us at: www.theimperialindia.com
One of the Best luxury hotels in New Delhi with breathtaking history, rare art and antiques, The Imperial is centrally located on Janpath, the erstwhile Queensway. It is steps away from the renowned shopping district and major city attractions and 30 minutes away from the airport from the international airport and 1 km from the central business district of New Delhi
Sightseeing & Places of Interest
The sight seeing in the city can be divided into Old Delhi, New Delhi or a combined tour of both. The attractions in the city are:
1. Red Fort – 6 Km from the hotel. Built in 1638 by Emperor Shah Jahan, constructed magnificently in red sand stone.
2. Jama Masjid -6 Km away from the hotel. Built in 1656 by Emperor Shah Jahan( who also built Taj Mahal). Being one of the largest mosque in the Asia, it can accommodate 20000 people
3. Chandni Chowk – 6 Km away from hotel. This centuries old market has everything you need. Narrow alleys radiating out of the market reveals the true essence of the city
1. Raj Ghat – 5 Km away from the hotel. It is a memorial of The Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi and is set amidst large, well kept , undulating gardens
2. Humayun’s Tomb – 6 Km away from the hotel. An elegant example of early Mughal architecture
3. India Gate – 2 Km away from the hotel. It is a war memorial arch, built in honour of 90,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives in World War I
4. Qutub Minar – 22 km from the hotel. Built in 1193 by India’s first Muslim ruler Qutb-uddin-Aibak. It is notable for being one of the earliest and most prominent examples of Indo-Islamic architecture.
Direction from Airport to The
Starting from Indira Gandhi International Airport, turn left towards NH-8(3 1/2 Km). Continue straight onto NH-8(3 Km)and take the flyover going towards Dhaula Kuan. Keep going straight onto the road leading to Subroto Park, Cantonment area(3 Km). Once you reach the Dhaula Kuan(2 km) flyover take the right onto Sardar Patel Marg. Keep going straight reaching the 11 statue Dandi March(4 Km) take left from there and reach Mother Teresa Crescent circle. Keep going straight crossing Ram Manohar Lohia(2 ½ Km) hospital till you reach General Post office circle(1 Km). From the circle take Ashoka road, go straight and turn left onto Janpath(2 Km). Once you reach Janpath traffic signal, turn right you will find The Imperial is located on the left hand side (1/2 Km) approx. 100 metres before the traffic signal.
Airport Express allows easy approach to the Hotel straight from the International airport